TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ringways Motor Group (the Company) operates the "Ringways Value Plus" programme that enables customers to record points earned or redeemed as a result of transactions concluded during their relationship with the Company.
The following text provides details of the terms and conditions governing the programme.
- The programme is provided to the Company by Loyalty Logistix Ltd,
- Customers purchasing a new or used car from the Company may be invited to participate in the programme.
- The invitation is at the discretion of the Company.
- Customers accepting the invitation will receive a microchip based smartcard within 14 days of receipt of their new car.
- In accepting the invitation, the customer accepts the Terms and Conditions described here.
- All participants in the Ringways Value Plus scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over. Participants must advise the Company of any changes in address.
- The Company will determine which transactions qualify for Value Plus points, and the number of points that apply.
- A list of incentives and discounts available from the Company are detailed in this leaflet, but may be varied at any time at the discretion of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the Value Plus programme at any time, and to withdraw the offer of any benefits accrued.
- The Company reserves the right to exclude anyone, without reason, from the Value Plus programme.
- The Customer will present the Value Plus smartcard at any Company location to have the relevant transaction details posted onto the card along with any credits, discounts or redemptions.
- All points accrued on the Ringways Value Plus Card are redeemable only against the purchase of a new or used vehicle from the Company. All points and the value accrued in the programme expire within 3 years of the original vehicle purchase, unless extended at the discretion of the Company.
- Points may accrue up to a maximum value of £500.
- Value Plus points are not transferable.