Ringways value plus card is normally only presented to customers when they purchase a vehicle at
Ringways retail outlets.
However for a LIMITED* period only Ringways are offering website customers the chance to receive a Value Plus card for the special price of £19.99.
The value plus card is available to both private and commercial customers.
Click the links on the below to see the amazing benefits available with Ringways exclusive Value Plus card scheme:
Click here to download a PDF of the Value Plus leaflet
Everytime you visit Ringways Motor Group, Leeds or Doncaster for service and aftersales you will collect points. These will be added to your Value Plus card, all points collected act as ££££'s and will help towards discounting the purchase of your next new or used vehicle.
It's really that simple!
As well as discounts off servicing and parts there are new benefits to the scheme which include FREE Vehicle Accident Assistance for non fault claims. (Including free legal advice).
Read More / Hide
• £100 credited to your card upon purchase of a vehicle
• 10% off your 1st service and £50 credited to your card
• 10% off your 2nd service and £100 credited to your card
• 20% off all subsequent servicing
• FREE MOT for life*
• FREE annual valet*
• £100 credit when you refer your family or friends
• FREE Ringways accident assistance (ask for further details)
*Applicable to all new and used vehicles purchased from August 2007.
Read More / Hide
Ringways Motor Group (the Company) operates the “Ringways Value Plus”
programme that enables customers to record points earned or redeemed as a result of transactions concluded during their relationship with the Company.
The following text provides details of the terms and conditions governing the programme.
1. The programme is provided to the Company by Loyalty Logistix Ltd
2. Customers purchasing a new or used car from the Company may be invited to participate in the programme.
3. The invitation is at the discretion of the Company.
4. Customers accepting the invitation will receive a microchip based smartcard within 14 days of receipt of their new car.
5. In accepting the invitation, the customer accepts the Terms and Conditions described here.
6. All participants in the Ringways Value Plus scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over. Participants must advise the Company of any changes in address.
7. The Company will determine which transactions qualify for Value Plus points, and the number of points that apply.
8. A list of incentives and discounts available from the Company are detailed in this leaflet, but may be varied at any time at the discretion of the Company.
9. The Company reserves the right to terminate the Value Plus programme at any time, and to withdraw the offer of any benefits accrued.
10. The Company reserves the right to exclude anyone, without reason, from the Value Plus programme.
11. The Customer will present the Value Plus smartcard at any Company location to have the relevant transaction details posted onto the card along with any credits, discounts or redemptions.
12. All points accrued on the Ringways Value Plus Card are redeemable only against the purchase of a new or used vehicle from the Company. All points and the value accrued in the programme expire within 3 years of the original vehicle purchase, unless extended at the discretion of the Company.
13. Points may accrue up to a maximum value of £500.
14. Value Plus points are not transferable.
Read More / Hide
Applying couldn't be easier, just click here to fill in a simple form and we will get straight back to you!