Ringways Motor Group are looking for an experienced marketing assistant to join our outstanding team.
Ringways are a family-owned business with a heritage stretching back over half a century and are proud to be one of the leading motoring organisations in the region. Ringways are community minded and have a passion for the retail experience.
We are looking for someone who is honest, reliable and enthusiastic.
What does the role of Marketing Assistant involve?
- Promoting and developing the Group’s brand awareness, products and services through online and offline marketing channels.
- Providing marketing support and expertise to the marketing team.
- Developing and implementing a clear Social Media plan.
- Website content management including strong SEO and adhering to manufacturer digital standards.
- Liaising with all departmental managers throughout the Group on quarterly marketing plans ensuring all minimum standards are met.
What do you need to be a successful Marketing Assistant?
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally 2 years marketing experience in a business environment.
- Educated to CIM standard or degree level.
- Very well organised and quick thinking.
- Works well under pressure and able to manage several jobs/projects at once.
Salary dependent on experience
Working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
The successful applicant will be mainly based at our Dealership on Whitehall Road, Leeds but on occasion will be expected to travel to and from our Dealership in Doncaster and agencies based in Wakefield and Beverley.
Company benefits include full training, coaching & support, private pension, corporate clothing package & 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Closing date is 31st July.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV below.