Are you an enthusiastic, forward thinking & reliable individual with excellent communication skills, looking for a long-term position? Ringways Motor Group are offering a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the sales team as a Sales Executive.
Ringways are a family-owned business with a heritage stretching back over half a century and is proud to be one of the leading motoring organisations in the region. Ringways are community minded and have a passion for the retail experience.
Automotive sector experience is not essential as full training will be provided, although success in a previous sales role would be advantageous.
What does the role of Sales Executive involve?
- The ability to help customers find the right vehicle for them in a way that the customer prefers either physically at the showroom or remotely from the comfort of their own home.
- The ability to use modern forms of technology to conduct online consultations using tools like Zoom, WhatsApp, Facetime and various Apps.
- To represent Ringways Motor Group in line with our Vision and Values, Guest Experience and current trading policies.
- Presentation of the Ringways Motor Group Value Plus product in line with the Guest Experience.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge along with a detailed understanding of all current dealer and manufacturer marketing programs.
What do you need to be a successful Sales Executive?
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have a forward-thinking approach and the ability to adapt to new ways of working.
- Highly motivated and the capability to work well in a team and on their own initiative.
- Salary consists of both a basic and a commission structure.
Working 5.5 days per week.
Company benefits include full training, coaching & support, private pension, corporate clothing package & 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Closing date is 30th April.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV below.