We are recruiting for a Commercial Vehicle Technician join our Ford Commercial Dealership in Leeds.
At Ringways Motor Group we value our technicians and offer full support/development through the manufacturer to enable you to reach your full potential. You will be working in our industry leading workshop and be involved in working on quality products with access to the best manufacturer products. You will be responsible for the servicing, repair and diagnostics of all vehicles in the workshop, ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standard, whilst delivering a seamless service to our customers.
Role and Responsibilities…
Carry out routine vehicle service and maintenance, inspecting components for wear and tear and documenting all findings. You will also test potentially faulty parts, diagnosing any issues and resolving faults.
Supporting the internal departments in the preparation and maintenance of new and used commercial vehicles.
Working closely with other members of the workshop team to constantly learn and share knowledge.
To be successful in this role you will:
– Hold a Level 3 NVQ, or equivalent, in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest technology.
– Hold a MOT Test license.
– Be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge and an ability to ensure work is carried out to a high standard.
– Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
– Your job as a vehicle technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
– Your own vehicle tools.
– Proven previous experience of a similar position is essential.
What we offer…
As well as a stable career, we offer a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of a basic salary and bonus to reward your performance.
We offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also give supported training and providing an environment where we encourage personal growth.
We offer 22 days of holiday (exclusive of bank holidays), and contributory workplace pension scheme.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday between 8.30am – 5.30pm with 30 minute lunch, alternate Saturdays 8.00am – 1.00pm.
Closing date is 25th October.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV below.